Monday, April 10, 2006

New Life, New Beginnings

I decided to set up a blogger account (again?). I have an account in LJ and blogspot (I think), but somehow I feel disconnected from them - I guess reading the previous posts make me think that the person who wrote that was another, different, person. I needed change, needed new life.

Blogger solved that, in part.

This time around I hope to write about being a woman. I thought, when I was much younger, more naive, that I was a woman then. But I realized wrong, I was just a girl playing grown up games.

In this new life I have, a woman in the true sense of the word, as a mother, wife, and sister to many other wonderful women out there, I plan to get rid of the baggage and the useless games.

So, good morning world, welcome to the new me!

No comments: