Friday, September 24, 2010

Repost: My Life According to the Eraserheads

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, answer these questions. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)" Tag your music loving friends!

Favorite Local Band of all time:
Eraserheads!

Describe yourself:
Fruitcake (Fruitcake)

How do you feel:
Ligaya
(Ultraelectromagneticpop)

Describe where you currently live:
Smallroom (Aloha Milkyway)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Trip to Jerusalem
(Fruitcake)

Your favourite form of transportation:
Waiting for the bus (Cutterpillow)

Your best friend is(are):
Pare Ko (Ultraelectromageneticpop)

Your fear:
Sumtingevil (album unknown)

What is the best advice you have to give (pwede bang receive? hehe):
Palamig
(Carbon Stereoxide) or Easy Ka Lang (Ultraelectromagneticpop)

Thought for the day:
Huwag mo ng Itanong (Cutterpillow)

How I would like to die:
With a Smile
(Circus)

My soul's present condition:
Alapaap (Circus)

My motto:
Wala (Carbon Stereoxide)

First posted on Facebook.

No comments: