Thursday, May 26, 2011

TshirtPrinting.net: Monkey Tee




Just received my Monkey Tee – in gray – from Martin of TshirtPrinting.net this week, and I have to say, I love it!

I saw the offer to test the product online a month ago, signed up for it, and picked the item up from the city post office. Note: I had a few problems with the post office but this is strictly their issue and not TshirtPrinting.net’s fault.

I seldom get shirts online because of my sensitive skin concerns – is the material too hot, is it too flimsy, will I get a rash?! But when I got my tee from TshirtPrinting.net, it was a pleasant surprise to find the fabric to be smooth and cool on the skin. Quality shirts indeed! I had initially requested for an extra large size – but since Martin informed me that their sizes are quite large and I might want to go down a size - I did, so I got a large one.
Close-Up: Monkey T-shirt Design ^_^ Gazing into the depths of your soul
The Monkey shirt design itself was very nice – with the psychedelic monkey head print complimenting the gray shirt material. The design was very clear, the colors were vibrant, and the print itself seemed durable even as I furiously scrubbed it.

TshirtPrinting.net offers screen printing in a variety of colors, designs and materials – they do Mens, Ladies and Kids t-shirts, Hoodies, Sweatshirts, Vests, Workwear and other Customized clothing!

Aside from the personalized designs, I greatly appreciate the personalized service that they provide – worlds apart and they made the effort to reach me to find out size concerns that I might have. This clearly shows that they are serious about doing good business.

For more details, you may get in touch with TshirtPrinting.net at 0800 046 7633. Their office is at Unit 26, Enterprise Ind Est, Woodburn Rd, Sheffield, S9 3JL (in the UK).
Updates to follow! - :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

4 comments:

Liz said...

I want printed Tees, too! Will have a blog contest with printed shirts. Check out soon! :)

Cafevida said...

Thanks @Liz :)

Unknown said...

I printed t-Shirts, also! Left with bathing suits to compete. See you!
Mens hoodies

Cafevida said...

Thanks for the info @valfrid :)