Friday, May 24, 2013

Review | Cure Natural Aqua Gel

I wouldn't normally gush over a product, but Cure Natural Aqua Gel is... "WOW"! Cure Natural Aqua Gel is an exfoliant that helps remove dead skin and dirt. You may even opt to use it on other parts of your body (I plan to :D!). Exfoliants are known to be a bit harsh, so I was surprised to find that Cure was not. I was expecting it to sting, but as I was rubbing it on my face, I didn't feel a thing. And after rinsing off the white particles (dead skin, dirt) my face felt much smoother, cleaner, and softer! That's just after ONE application! You may follow up the exfoliation with your daily skin care routine. The plus is that after you've exfoliated, your lotion, moisturizer, serum, and what-not will work more effectively. You don't have to use a whole lot if you're only exfoliating your face (pea size is ok). Plus, they recommend that you use it only TWICE (2x) a week to give your skin a chance to breathe and regenerate. Cure Natural Aqua Gel? Definitely a product worth gushing over. WOW!!! --- Find out more about Cure Natural Aqua Gel by checking out their local Facebook page here!

No comments: