Friday, May 24, 2013

Review | Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Moisturizing Lotion

Fell in love with Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Moisturizing Lotion! After ONE use, I can say that it is staying true to its packaging - it helps nourish and moisturize dry/sensitive skin (guilty as charged) - smoothens and softens (my hands have never felt smoother!) The skin renewal and anti-aging part, we'll see after a couple of weeks, but I am positive it will work wonders as well. Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Moisturizing Lotion smells surprisingly wonderful - I was half expecting to smell like food with the product having Malunggay and all, instead I have this clean and welcoming fragrance on my hands and fore arms. Nice! Applying it was a breeze too - it was easy to smooth on, it was not at all sticky, and it is so light the only proof of application is my yummy scent and ultra smooth hands. I am really happy I got a chance to try it on! Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Moisturing Lotion is going to be a recurring item on my shopping list. --- To find out more about the product, check out Moringa-O2's facebook page here.

No comments: