Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Review | Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Facial Toner

I am so happy I was able to get a sample of the Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Facial Toner from Sample Room.


The Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Facial Toner is an alcohol-free toner manufactured by Ardent World, Inc. After washing my face with the Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Soap, I wiped my face with a cotton ball containing a few drops of the toner, and it was able to gently remove dirt that apparently was still on my face. I say gently because toners usually sting, and Moringa-O2's toner did not. I felt my face feel cooler, more relaxed, and "lighter". The word maginhawa comes to mind. It was like my face was able breathe.

To sum up the experience with Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Facial Toner
- The product smells wonderfully clean 
- It feels good and does not sting at all 
- It cleanses gently even as it gets rid of all the icky dirt 
- It doesn't leave you with a sticky or red face 

An added bonus is that Moringa-O2 uses only natural ingredients. Trust me, adding this to your beauty regimen will leave you with skin that is cleaner and healthier

No comments: