Friday, June 28, 2013

Review | Crime & Passion by Chantel Rhondeau


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Chantel Rhondeau’s romantic suspense novel Crime & Passion is a romantic story about Madeline and Donovan; the perils that unfold throughout the story leave you thinking if the two of them can make it as a couple or will they allow tragedy and conflict to rip them apart.

As the story reaches its climax, the reader already gets a sense of how the author will end it. Minor twists, but a predictably happy ending nonetheless.

I am not a great big fan of romance novels. Murder mysteries, science fiction, these are more my cup of tea. However, there was something about the story that urged me to finish it. Was it the plotline or was it my need for closure? Dun-dun-duuuun!

Honestly though, it is a good and easy read with interesting characters. I applaud Ms. Rhondeau for this book and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys this genre. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: