Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Review | Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Soap


Happy to note that Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Soap is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. I was able to get one from the Sample Room, and tried it on my face - which I normally wouldn't do with a bar soap - and was pleasantly surprised that I didn't react negatively to it. In fact, my face felt softer and smoother.

Scent wise - Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Soap smells so clean. It is fragrant but not to the point of being irritating.

It lathers well - I was worried at first because most moisturizing soaps take forever to rinse off. Gladly, I was able to rinse it off quickly and thoroughly.

The immediate effect, as with most soaps, is that you feel clean; but unlike most anti-bacterial soaps there was no feeling of dryness after washing.

My take on it: I give it two thumbs up! Hmmm... Moringa-O2 is turning out to be one of my favorite brands.

No comments: