Monday, July 22, 2013

Review | Reading Kingdom


Reading Kingdom commits to helping and providing online resources for kids to improve kids' reading skills. This follows their patented six skills method for reading success, which include sequencing, motor skills, phonics (phonemic awareness), meaning, grammar, and reading comprehension.

Reading Kingdom is great way for kids of all ages to learn reading the fun way. So much so that kids wont see reading as a chore, but as an activity that they will love. Reading Kingdom is also a very useful tool for both parents and educators as it not only gives them different means of teaching kids, it also keeps them up to date with technological trends, and makes them a part and partner of children's learning.

Although we just started using Reading Kingdom, I find the site useful and interesting. I am currently working on having it available on our other gadgets to make reading even more fun and easy for my little girl.

I give Reading Kingdom 2 thumbs up :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: